Tuesday, 20 April 2010

A Piece of Me.

I like: Laughing with my beautiful friends at Barry's BBQ/hot tub parties.
I don't like: How hard it is to stay healthy. I'm all about the naughtiness :)
I want you to know: That I am a newish blogger.
I've planned: Thee most amazing Summer... Belfast, Rockness, Wimbledon, TITP, Murcia & Newcastle.
I want to say to someone special: I miss you. 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Never in my life have I been: able to push myself, I always get good results on not a lot of effort – bad I know.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mum.
High school: was great fun – especially 5th/6th year.
When I'm nervous: I feel sick!! Shaky, dry mouth etc etc.
The last song I listened to was: Gaga – SHOW ME YOUR Teeth >;)
If I were to get married right now my maid of honour would be: I couldn’t choose between the girls… I’d just have multiple bridesmaids
:) Although there’s as much chance of me being called ‘tanned’ than getting married, ha.
My hair is: medium brown and super curly – au natural. At present it’s lovely and sleek and on its way to being pillar-box red.
When I was 5: I was teeny, with dark curls, huge cheeks and a big pout. Nothing’s really changed in the last 21 years…
Last Christmas: was easier than I thought it would be.
I should be: Saving as much as I can… not buying new clothes constantly!
By this time next year: I want to be promoted… and a houseowner.
There's this girl I know that: thinks being called Dolly Dimples means you have dimples… oh man she is simple
:)

I like you when: You make me laugh.
The world could do without: Racists. Hatred. Skanky birds & Footy Hooligans.
Most recent thing I've bought myself: Sailor stripe top with embellished shoulders.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: A vintage bottle of Sailor J (bring back the recipe!)
My middle name is: Jean Jeannie.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Pigs.
Once, at a bar: A guy tried to do magic to impress me & Gil... ha ha ha.
Last night I was: Working, then reading in bed – woo!
There's this guy I know who: Needs to stop rushing into relationships after a break-up. And another one who needs to grow his beard back please.
Tomorrow I am: Meeting my Plum for dinner and a wee catch up :)
Tonight I am: Finishing off tshirt designs… effort.
My birthday is: 23rd January 1984 – plenty of time to get me a pressie!

No comments:

Post a Comment